Do you have a lot of guests coming for the holidays? Whether it’s your parents, your daughter’s boyfriend, your grandkids, or your best friend from college, you all will probably want a memorable experience. While sitting around your house eating Christmas cookies and watch movies together is fun, we have put together a list of attractions and activities in the area that will be fun and help you guys build that scrapbook.
- Sherman Oaks Castle Park: This place will make for a fun afternoon of activities from arcade games to miniature golf and batting cages, this is a great place to take the kids. It might also be a great alternative Christmas present.
- Griffith Observatory: This is a must see. This popular cultural attraction will not disappoint. You can see the stars and take in the breathtaking views of Los Angeles.
- Santa Monica Pier: Enjoy ocean views, carnival rides, boardwalk shops and some great restaurants!
- Runyon Canyon: If you have any runners staying at your house, or anyone dying to see a celebrity, this is the best place to go.
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens: This is the perfect option for toddlers and grade school kids. They’ll love seeing the animals and it’s the perfect backdrop for cute photos.
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library: According to Tripadvisor, “The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum is a must-see Southern California tourist attraction. Walk on board Air Force One, act in a movie with Ronald Reagan, touch a piece of the Berlin Wall, and so much more.”
- Corriganville Movie Ranch: Step back into the history of filmmaking and enjoy some interpretive trails.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: This requires some prior planning, but this is so fun for anyone 18 and older. You’ll get to sit in the audience Tickets are free, but require prior reservation.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: You might not want to spend the entire vacation in Hollywood proper, but you and yours might enjoy finding their favorite celebrities’ stars along the famous sidewalk.
- Scuba Diving: Take advantage of everything the Pacific Ocean has to offer. The younger kids can play on the beach while the adults explore the deep seas.
While you’re busy showing your family and friends how marvelous California living is, don’t let anything slow you down. Laundry Butler For You is here to pick up all your laundry, and return it to you, cleaned and folded, just the way you like it!